Is there anything better than speaking to a group to get the exposure you need to start from ground zero?
Not that I can think of. Speaking is a fabulous way to give people a taste of what you offer.
In addition, sometimes people feel a calling to get in front of others and share what they know. I say – listen to your inner voice if this is true for you. That is so important to acknowledge and follow.
In the Client Attraction Home Study System, you’ll find an proposal template.
It tells you exactly how to write a very short proposal that you can send to places that have pre-formed groups like associations, networking groups or companies.
This one email can get you booked to speak almost anywhere. I’ve had clients use it with great success at all levels. So whether you are looking for local free speaking opportunities or hitting the road for a tour, this email will get you rolling.
Here are some basic elements that get included in the email:
What’s important is how you position yourself as the expert
- What is your topic? You’ll need a catchy name for your signature talk
- What are the benefits for the audience you’ll be speaking to?
- What makes you an expert to speak on this topic?
- How to reach you – your contact information
– that’s what makes them want to contact you. Your marketing message must be very compelling to grab the attention of meeting planners for paid gigs, or the speaker chairperson for local groups seeking presenters.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
Have you created your marketing materials to get booked as a speaker? Start with deciding what topic will be your signature talk. Next, put together some compelling reasons and benefits for why certain groups and people will want to hear what you have to say. What will your information help them with? What is the end result they get? Next write a draft of that seminar email. Then find the contacts to send it to and you are ready to book those speaking opportunities.