More posts by Michele Pariza Wacek | Leave a comment
Spring break is over and school is back in session and I’ve just started my Complete Online/Offline Marketing System program, and in honor of that, I’ve included 5 tips on how you can reuse and repurpose your content:
1. Take a special download report and use the information for articles. The report is only available for download on your site but you can use several articles within the report to distribute to article directories. Those articles will then work to bring you new subscribers to your site.
2. Use products to create an autoresponder series (which is a series of emails that are programmed to be sent out automatically). If you have an info product available for sale (or a free one) you can take snippets of it and turn it into an autoresponder series. This way your customers can preview the information through the AR series and the AR series can promote the actual product.
3. Use the content on your blog for a product. If you have articles on your blog you can easily turn these into a product. Simply choose a collection of articles you’ve previously written and make them available in download format for customers. You can choose to use this as a free giveaway to gain more subscribers, or you can turn it into an actual product for purchase. Not everyone is likely to look through your whole blog to find the content. Also, people will often pay for the convenience of having the information at their fingertips without having to search for it.
4. Use your newsletter to attract search engines. If you have a regular newsletter or ezine which you send out make sure you also add it to your site or blog pages after sending. This will help you attract more search engine traffic and will give customers an archive to view previous newsletters.
5. Turn your audios into other formats. If you have audios on your website, use them to get more free search engine traffic. Have the audios transcribed and make them available. This also gives your customers options, as some people will prefer to read rather than listen to an audio.
|Michele PW (Michele Pariza Wacek) owns Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC, an agency that specializes in direct response copywriting and marketing campaigns for small businesses as well as online traffic strategies. She helps people become more successful at attracting new clients, selling products and services and boosting business. To find out how she can help you take your business to the next level, visit her site at http://www.MichelePW.com While you’re there, don’t forget to download her free special report "5 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make That Kill Their Sales...And How To Prevent Them."|
(Michele Pariza Wacek)
Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC
PO Box 10430
Prescott, AZ 86304