More posts by Shannon Cherry | Follow me on Twitter
As a online business owner you are probably leaving money on the table. You are so busy cranking out more products to launch, that it’s hard to realize you can get more from what you already have – with just a few small tweaks.
So now is the time to stop leaving money on the table with these five suggestions.
1. Upsell. When your prospects have purchased one of your products or services, be prepared to offer a related product or service to match up with their first purchase. For example, once people purchase my Press Release Success program, I offer them an added opportunity to acquire media lists and extra templates.
2. Downsell. If your first offer is declined, try an alternative route by suggesting your propsect to a special deal. DO NOT offer them the same product or program at a discounted price. As an alternative, offer them a piece of the product at a cheaper price.
3. Autoresponders. The use of autoresponders keeps your business in front of your clients. Get them to sign up for your mailing list and put out some quality information regularly to keep them interested and build credibility.
4. Quick Sales. Get rid of some of your old products. Customers like to see a forward movement and will be motivated to to help you get rid of the last few products you have around using a quick sale.
5. Build Relationships. Building relationships with people makes you more credible in your field and makes people happy. Happy people buy more from those they trust. Think of it this way: Do you really need someone to personally hand you a cart like they do at Wal-mart? Of course not. But a nice, smiling elderly person always gets people in a good mood.
|If you're looking for unique and innovative ideas to help attract more prospects, sell more products & services, and increase visibility & credibility, you need to connect with Shannon Cherry, your creative relationship marketing expert. Want to build buzz while boosting your profits? Visit her site at http://www.BeHeardSolutions.com for strategies and ideas. And when you visit, don’t forget to download her award-winning Be Heard! marketing pack for free.|