10 Ways Your Story Makes All the Difference
By: Lisa Bloom
Comments | More posts by Lisa Bloom
Visit Lisa Bloom's website
You’ve probably heard me say it before…when you find your story, it makes all the difference.
1. You understand what you need to do – when you discover your story, it shows you the path that got you to where you are right now…and it becomes really clear what you need to do next!
2. You find your talents and gifts – your story helps you understand exactly what it is that you do best and where you have found success.
3. You discover your niche – your story is the key to finding out who you are passionate about serving, and who will resonate with you and what you offer
4. You discover your ideal client – you story helps you see who it is that you LOVE working with and who loves working with you
5. You feel comfortable talking about you – your story takes the stress out of having to explain to people what you do so that they actually get it!
6. You discover your compelling message – when you figure out your story, you know what is that one compelling message that gets you and everyone else SUPER motivated
7. You attract ideal clients – you can stop chasing clients, they’ll find you and they will be willing to pay you for what you do!
8. You build your business your way – finding your story and using it to build your business means that that you will show up with authentic presence. It’s your authentic style, approach and personality that will win hearts and make perfect business sense.
9. You’ll have more time – as you begin to realize even more success, you will be able to spend more time doing the things that you love in your business and in your life.
10. You’ll make more money – your story is the key to de-stressing your marketing so that you can attract high-paying clients with ease
I reckon that’s enough reasons, don’t you?
Lisa Bloom, founder of Story Coach Inc. helps entrepreneurs and business owners beat overwhelm, stress and discomfort with marketing to find confidence, attract ideal clients and make more money by finding their success story. You can download Lisa's ebook "Using Stories to Get Great Clients" at www.story-coach.com|