The #1 Must Have Key To Eliminate Entrepreneurial Fear and Step Forward In Faith
By: Heather Dominick
Comments | More posts by Heather Dominick
Visit Heather Dominick's website
If there’s anything that’s going to block your light, that’s going to dim that lighthouse beam from within you, it is your engagement with lower-level energies.
And when we are talking about level energy we are talking about – Fear and Doubt. There’s nothing like fear to turn out the lights, and there’s nothing like doubt to put a damper on your energetic signal of attraction.
It’s uber-important that you understand this and have clear tools to be able to use to manage those lower-level energies when they come up. (And they will come up, trust me on this.)
So the #1 must have key isn’t about getting rid of the fear; it’s not about getting rid of the doubt or rid of the worry. There’s nothing wrong with those lower-level energies.
They’re human and you’re human.
The key is how you relate to them and who’s in charge.
So let’s check in…
- Are you driving the bus of your business?
- Or is fear driving the bus of your business?
- If there’s one thing I’ve learned being an entrepreneur it is the golden opportunity to mastering the energy of fear, which really also means mastering the energy of confusion.
- You see your ego mind or your fear-based mind is very comfortable in confusion.
Isn’t that interesting to think about it in that way?
- If you’re confused, then you’re just naturally afraid,
- If you’re afraid, then you’re immobile,
- If you are immobile, you are not changing,
- If you are not changing, you are stagnant,
- If you’re stagnant, you are disconnected from the divine.
As an entrepreneur you truly want as much flow as possible. Now, we all do, right? I would say probably if you asked anybody on the street and said,
‘You have two choices. You get to be in a constant state of confusion and anxiety or you get to be in a constant state of clarity and abundance.
Which one would you like?’
Everyone is going to choose clarity and abundance.
- When you don’t manage your energy then you are spinning your wheels.
- You’re constantly questioning whether what you’re doing is the right thing to be doing or what you should be doing
- You’re easily distracted.
- You go from one thing to another to another to another.
- You find yourself program-hopping, looking for the next best thing and you’re convinced that the answer must be out there.
This is why it is imperative that you, as a person who feels called to be self-employed (a divine calling), that you manage your energy and especially the energies of confusion and doubt.
EnergyRICH® Success KEY: Not only is it imperative that you manage your energy, it’s imperative that you manage your energy in a way that is tangible and tractable. This is the #1 Must have KEY to consistently stepping forward in faith.
There are lots of ways a person can manage their energy, right? And just to be clear, when I’m talking about managing energy it’s to create a container of your energetic state or to use a tool that will support you in shifting from a place on the lower part of the energetic scale to the upper part of the energetic scale – to manage your energy to go from confusion to clarity, to go from a state of fear to a state of safe, or to go from a state of perhaps feeling tired to a state of productive.
There are lots of ways you can manage your energy.
d) Essential oils
f) Go out for lunch with a friend
g) Have sex
i) Angel therapy
… you name it.
But what we are interested in here at EnergyRICH® Coaching is, again, tangible, trackable, ongoing evidence of energetic shifts and belief transformation. This is so you don’t rubber-band back with ego mind amnesia.
Instead, you can literally see yourself solidly transforming over time. You have a way of looking back to where you’ve come from and saying ‘Hmm, that’s not who I am anymore. I was once confused about – fill in the blank – but now I’m clear.’ Or ‘I used to believe ____________ but now I allow in the new, upleveled way of thinking that is ____________________.’
- Your mind is clear expanded,
- Your heart is clear expanded,
- Your soul is clear expanded,
- You’re free.
EnergyRICH® Success KEY: Productive Energy Management tools require paper and pen or pencil because there is power in the act of writing.
I’m acknowledging we are in a tech age and it is fabulous and wonderful and fantastic; it’s literally what has you and I being able to be connected right now.
Yet, there is power in the ancient, if I dare use that word in connection to writing – there is the physical act of forming thoughts into the written word. I also say that because I will often hear from people when I ask them ‘Did you do an OFTU about that?’, ‘Well, I thought about it.’ We all know that we think 60,000 thoughts in a minute or something like that – forgive me if my stats are off.
By bringing pencil or pen to paper it helps focus the thought and create tangibility to the thought, okay?
1. Find someone that you can speak to about your entrepreneurial doubts and fears. Be very conscious about whom you choose. Often someone who doesn’t have their own business cannot completely relate—even if they are one of your closest companions. Ask for support. Ask for accountability.
Do this AS MUCH AS you need to.
2. Choose a daily and a go-to energy management tools that are tractable and tangible.
Heather Dominick, EnergyRICH® Entrepreneur Success and Master Coach, is the creator of the EnergyRICH® Entrepreneur Success System and EnergyRICHcoach.com a company devoted to teaching coaches, healing practitioners and creative entrepreneurs around the world how to partner *Universal Energetic Principles* with practical step-by-step "How-To's" to *joyfully make more money in your business so you can better serve the world*. Her Programs, Live Events and products, show students how to transcend lower level energies like fear and doubt to be able to build their business from a place of serving, joy and abundance. Get started right away with your FREE EnergyRICH® Success CD and Success Report: The #1 Secret Key to a Thriving, Profitable, Prosperous Business as a Healer, Coach or Heart-Centered Entrepreneur.|