Achieve Greater Success With a Daily Self-Motivating Regimen
By: Eva Gregory
Comments | More posts by Eva Gregory
Visit Eva Gregory's website
How much of your time do you spend seeking motivation from external factors? How often do you get it and how long does it last?
Your typical experience is probably that external motivation has an expiration date. You can look at a successful person and feel motivated by their success. But what happens when you aren’t able to achieve similar success in short order?
Luckily, there are certain strategies you can apply in order to motivate yourself!
Make the following exercises a part of your daily regimen:
1. Love the person in the mirror. Every morning provides the opportunity for you to accept who you are! It’s absolutely important to love who you are and what you’ve become. That’s the first step in being self-motivated.
• Reaffirm your true love for the person you see each and every morning.
• Remind yourself that you’re here for a bigger mission of which you might not yet be aware.
• Restore the peace of mind that comes with self-acceptance. Doing this every day allows it to be engrained in your soul.
2. Accept your stage in life. Believe that you’re exactly where you should be at every moment. Your ability to accept that things happen in their own time will make you comfortable with what you’ve already achieved.
• Bear in mind that being comfortable where you are doesn’t mean you can’t strive for greater success.
• Knowing that you’ve done your best to get where you are is enough to keep pushing you forward.
• Every few days, write a list of things you’ve achieved, whether big or small. Combine them at the end of the month and take an overall look at your awesomeness!
3. Surround yourself with positive energy. Positive energy can come from the things you choose to do. It can also come from the people you surround yourself with. When you’re surrounded by positive energy, you can’t help but maintain positivity!
• Watch movies that empower and uplift you.
• Do things with your friends that build encouragement.
• Put yourself in situations where you’ll come out the other end smiling.
4. Help others from the goodness of your heart. Avoid helping for personal gain or recognition. When you help others and see the positive impact, you naturally feel better about yourself.
• One helpful act with a positive outcome is usually very inspiring. Seeing the difference you can make in others’ lives proves that you’re pretty awesome!
• Knowing that you’re important to someone else’s well-being can make you feel worthwhile. It encourages you to keep helping.
5. Focus on smaller goals. Reaching for and missing broad, unrealistic goals can be very de-motivating. When you’re unreasonable with your capabilities, you end up feeling disappointed when you miss the mark.
• Why not break your major goal into smaller, tangible ones? You’ll be able to focus on one part at a time, with each part being another step closer to success!
• Celebrate whenever you achieve a goal – large or small. Proving to yourself that you can do it motivates you to keep going.
Approach this daily regimen in the same way a professional sports player approaches training day. What are your goals for the day? What can you achieve when you hit each target? What do you focus on when you feel like giving up?
You are your biggest supporter. In order for others to believe in you, you must believe in yourself! Tell yourself you’re worth every bit of success that comes your way.
as America’s Divine Guidance Coach™,
Eva Gregory is a master coach, Law of
Attraction expert, speaker and author. As host of her own radio shows, Eva has
interviewed some of the most influential thought leaders today. She has had the
honor of sharing the virtual stage as a featured speaker with many experts such
as Mark Victor Hansen, Cynthia Kersey, John Assaraf, and Jack Canfield among
others. Her latest book, Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction,
co-authored with Jack Canfield, can be found in bookstores everywhere. Since
1999, Eva has followed inner guidance along with her Spirit-Enriched Business
System™ to create a multiple 6-figure business. Her passion is teaching
spiritual entrepreneurs how to tap into their own inner guidance and merge it
with the practical steps to create healthy, sustainable businesses from a place
of purpose, passion and prosperity. Learn more about how Eva can help you at http://EvaGregory.com|