An amazing ½-day virtual workshop! Uniquely combines “right-brain creative” AND “left-brain practical”
Don’t let the word “creative” scare you away.
#1: I truly believe each of us is creative in our own ways.
I am here to help you develop your personal creativity in business even further! You will bring powerful creative expression into your marketing, products and programs – so that you stand out and get your work out into the world more powerfully.
#2: I wholeheartedly KNOW that Creativity + Practical = Success!
That’s why I created this Studio experience – so you can learn how to open up your creative ideas and inspiration AND add focus and action to make your ideas REAL!
That’s where the Creative Business Studio comes in… it’s a place where women entrepreneurs (and maybe a few wise and brave men!) gather to unleash their creativity in their business.
And it’s a place where you can come, too!
Don’t worry… you don’t have to be artistic. My whole goal is to help you tap into your innate creativity – that is absolutely there! No artistic experience required!
(I’ve been offering Creative Business Studios live in Atlanta for the past year, and people have been clamoring for me to do a virtual version…. So you get all the wonderfulness of the Creative Business Studio in the glory of your own environment and even in your pajamas if you want!)
What you’ll learn and do in this Creative Business Studio – Creative Business Planning for 2013:
- Open up to the Vivid Visioning Process so you can open your creativity, ideas and Flowmentum™ to get your ideas into action!
- Let go of OLD WAYS of goal setting and planning that no longer work
- Learn new ways of working with Focus AND Flow to creative Living Plans that will support you all year long!
- Learn my favorite Creative Business Planning Tools – everything from what supplies you need, to how to use them daily, yearly, weekly and monthly.
- You’ll even get time to take your 2013 ideas and creatively plan them using the Living Business Planning system™.
- I’ll show you real examples of my own plans using these tools so you can see how they work
- You will leave feeling more grounded, inspired, and excited about your ideas for 2013!