So, you’re going on vacation and you want to keep you blogsite fans busy while you’re gone. Why not write some posts ahead of time and tell WordPress when to publish them on your blog? When you do this, WordPress will not publish or display your blog post until the time and day you choose for that post.
How to control the date and time your post will be published:
NOTE: Be sure to choose these settings before you press “Publish” on your post.
1. Log into your WordPress account (www.OurWebsite.com/wp-login.php).
2. Click “Posts” in the menu bar.
3. Click “Add New” in the sub-menu.
4. On the right-hand side of the “Add New Post” page you will see “Publish.”
5. Click “Edit” beside “Publish immediately.”
6. Choose the date and time you’d like the post to appear in the future.
7. Press “Publish” to complete the scheduling process.