Time management tips triple in effectiveness, once you pinpoint exactly what time issues plague you. You know deep down inside when you move in and move out of rhythm with time. But do you fully appreciate how your time challenges may be the polar opposite of those around you? Why would the same time management tips work for everyone?
This is the good news… If you have read dozens of articles about time management and continue to struggle, you still qualify to experience a major breakthrough! It all starts with developing intuition, and listening in new ways to your body. Here’s how.
3 Steps to Tap the Transformational Wisdom of Your Body
1. Tune into your Time Body.
Your body is brilliant, and literally pulses with a treasure trove of wisdom! So get to know your “Time Body” — that colorful swirl of sensations and messages about your relationship with time that your body transmits to you.
* These insights reach deep into your core. They also extend beyond you as your time choices send ripples of consequences all around you.
* Some messages and lessons from your Time Body are literally gut-wrenching. Others are as delicate as dandelion down that tickles your skin as it floats by.
* But each cue that your body provides you with carries massive implications for your health, your happiness and your productivity, every minute of every day!
2. Decode the messages from your Time Body about the way you use your time.
* Whether you are a pleaser, a perfectionist, or a procrastinator, your Time Body registers each time choice you make, and offers a clear map for you to read to achieve your time goals.
* Every message is important. So it’s of prime importance that you develop intuition to decode your body’s messages about time!
* With practice, you can learn how to define, diagnose and deliver just the right remedy for what ails you!
3. Respect the awesome power of your Time Body and live the lessons.
* Wisdom is just words until you put it in practice. As you develop a dialogue with your Time Body, and read the cramped shoulders, the insomnia, the nervous headaches, you carry a sacred responsibility to honor these messages and make time choices that strengthen you.
* Time issues develop over time, and they take time to resolve. But these challenges can most certainly be transformed into power centers of inspiration. The more responsibility you take for your time choices, the less you will blame others. And the more readily the answers you seek to your most pressing time situations will “appear” to you.
No matter how unprepared you may initially feel to follow this set of clues, you will discover that they make more sense than any other approach. All you have to do is commit to listening and becoming an expert at deciphering the messages from your Time Body. It’s exciting work, with a lifetime of benefits!
So, what is your first step to transform your relationship with time?© Copyright 2010 Paula Eder, Ph.D.