You must find out where your ideal clients are and then target them directly. Your ideal niche will make the best use of your talents, passions and expertise and enable you to work with people who will motivate and inspire you to do your best work.
The eight main benefits of niche marketing are to:
1. Increase your income. Professionals at the top of their specialty can command higher fees than generalists.
2. Simplify your business so you can streamline your efforts.
3. Position you to stand out from the crowd. The goal is to differentiate yourself from your competitors so you can be more influential and earn more income.
4. Makes you easy to refer – even by your competitors. When others know what you do and who you do it for, you come easily to mind for referrals.
5. Establish your credibility. People are looking to hire the best in a field.
6. Streamline your marketing costs and efforts. You no longer need to advertise to a broad general target – you can be narrower and more specific with your marketing communications.
7. Allow your self confidence to take center stage. Using your natural strengths and expertise builds confidence.
8. Support you in focusing on what you do best. You can tap into your greatest strengths by focusing on a specific area of expertise.
All of these tips will increase your productivity, effectiveness and your bottom line.© Copyright 2012 Laureen Wishom