People do business with people they know, like and trust.
To get people to do business with you, you need to create a powerful presence. You need to be writing informative articles that offer usable information to prospects.
In just the last few years, article publishing as a free publicity tool has gained enormous popularity. Article databases have sprung up all over the web.
Writers compose and submit articles about their products and services in the hopes that readers will recognize them and begin to know, like and trust them. Plus, if written and submitted properly, your search engine rankings will get a boost.This could result in getting reporters to see you as an expert source they may like to interview.
If you want to start using this cost-effective marketing tool to build your presence, it’s easy. Work on coming up with some ideas to inform your prospects and then start putting pen to paper. Here are some steps to make sure you are creating a great article:
1. Come up with a catchy title. It’s all about appealing to your target market. Your article title needs to captivate their attention and strongly encourage them to read on. Some sample titles are “How to Balance a Family and a Profession” to appeal to working parents, or “Six Tips to Generate Publicity” for businesspeople and entrepreneurs.
2. Write a brief introduction. The introduction for an article should be no more than 3-5 sentences. It should be a very short synopsis of what the article is going to concentrate on without giving away the expert advice.
3. List your tips and ideas. Whether you want to write a tip sheet, a checklist, offer your point of view, or discuss a case study, do so right after the introduction. Write directly and to-the-point to avoid prolonging the article and boring the audience.
4. Tell them the how and the why. If you are writing a tip sheet, offer 2-3 sentences to explain each tip. If you’re writing an opinion piece or about a particular study or event, elaborate on the case.
5. Contact information. Offer a biographical sentence or two discussing your field and credentials along with contact information. Make it easy for readers to find you by including an email or a website address. 6. Make sure it’s the right length. Different publications have different length requirements. Be sure that your article is the right fit for the publications that you send it to.
If you are looking to streamline your ezine article writing check into the free WordPress.org plugin for Ezine Articles.
The EzineArticles WordPress Plugin allows you to submit your high quality, original WordPress blog posts to EzineArticles.com, view article review status and article statistics right from the WordPress interface!© Copyright 2013 TextOnly'Admin