Are you using video to help attract clients and market your business? At Client Attraction, we have found video to be extremely helpful in generating higher rates of conversion.
I recommend promoting your business with video to increase engagement and convert more visitors to potential clients. Start using these five short videos and watch your conversion rates rise. Most importantly, make sure you end each video with a specific call to action so viewers know exactly what you want them to do next.
Welcome Video on Your Website – Using video to introduce yourself and what you do makes it easy for visitors to get to know and like you. That builds trust and encourages further relationship-building opportunities.
- Length: Under a minute works best.
- Call to Action: Capture name and email address with an offer for your newsletter.
Irresistible Free Offer (IFO) – Whatever your IFO is, promoting it with video will boost the number of people who request it. This is another great way to build your list and share valuable content with people. The more engaged they are with your materials, the more likely you are to attract clients.
- Length: One minute or less.
- Call to Action: To get your free offer, provide your name, email and physical address (or whatever you require).
Facebook Ad – Facebook has now made it possible to create video advertisements that you can target to different groups and demographics.
- Length: 30 seconds or less. Attention tolerance on Facebook is lower than your website, so keep your video fun, engaging and very short!
- Call to Action: Click the “Like” button.
Social Media Posts – Video is a great way to introduce a blog post or new program so you can share a quick bite of information that leaves people wanting more. This will increase the number of clicks you get to your blog.
- Length: 30 – 60 seconds. Keep it short and sweet.
- Call to Action: Click the link to learn more.
Testimonials. A video testimonial offers amazing social proof that your business and system produces great results. You can post these anywhere, and then link them to a success story page on your site.
- Length: One minute or less.
- Call to Action: Click the link in the description to the success stories page of your website, or your landing page for the product or service you’re offering.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
Do you feel intimidated by video? Don‘t let that stop you! Make it easy by taking videos with your smart phone, tablet or computer. Write a script to get you started and practice it many times before you start to record. Then record as many of the same video as needed to get a good one.
Lots of natural light will make you look your best. Think about what is in the background – keep your surroundings simple so there is nothing distracting going on behind you. Post them on YouTube.com or Vimeo.com and then link to them everywhere else. You’ll start to attract clients before you know it.© Copyright 2014 Fabienne Fredrickson