This blog course is to help you get more email list subscribers. When it comes to list building there are certain things that we must have in place for it to work. If you missed Part 1 of this 4 part series, click here to get caught up.
Week 1 was focused on making some decisions about your list building tools. We looked at where you are and what tools you are using, as well as having a conversation about the freebie you are giving away in exchange for email addresses.
WEEK # 2
If you have not yet completed any activities from Week 1, complete them. Make sure your sign-up gift is finished and proofed, and upload it.
- Decide how you will produce landing pages (also known as opt-in pages):
- Using your web theme
- Written in HTML by yourself or your designer
- Using a service such as Clickfunnels
- Using a plug-in
- Using a list management suite or shopping cart
- Create a landing page for your sign-up gift. Check out this example: 5 Ways to Build Your Email List
- Make sure it is branded with:
- Your company colors
- Your profile, book, or logo image
- Other images that support your message
- Connect your email campaign (autoresponder) AND LANDING PAGE (if you have not already done so)
- TEST your email series and landing page by opting in on your landing page.
- Write social media posts about your sign-up gift topic and include a link to your new gift.
- Write a blog post about your sign-up gift topic and include a link to your new gift.
- Share these on every social media platform you use. Share them more than once.
- Make a daily list-building plan. Schedule posts; schedule time to write them (at least one post per day).
- Make a list of topic ideas—both for blog posts and social media posts.
- Make a list of resources, links, and tips to share with your new subscriber.
- Plan when to write your next email series.
- Start planning a product you can migrate your subscribers towards when your current email series finishes.
- Review your week.
- Complete any tasks that remain incomplete.
- Check your blog comments, email inbox, and social media feeds. Comment and respond to any interaction.
- Work on your next product or incentive, if there is time left.
Now, it’s time to take action.
Be sure to come back for Part 3 next week.
For more information check out From Lead Generation to Paying Client.© Copyright 2017 Michele A Scism