We all like to feel special and appreciated. It’s a normal human desire. And it’s one we need to honor with our clients. But as I’ve grown on this entrepreneurial journey, I’ve realized it’s not only important to treat your clients like VIP’s, but all the people in your online community as well.
With that in mind, here are 10 ways to treat your clients and community like the VIP’s they are.
1. Send your clients a gift on their birthday, when they reach a major goal, when they join a high end program, etc..
2. Send a thank you card to everyone who buys one of your programs.
3. Pick up the phone and call people to thank them when they invest in one of your programs or products.
4. Go above and beyond in delivering value to your clients. Give them surprise bonuses!
5. Thank people for being a part of your online community. Do it in your newsletters, on your webinars, in your blog posts.
6. Respond to each blog post/social media comment, and email (do it personally if you can).
7. Provide tons of valuable training and content to the people in your online community. I love getting emails saying how people have gotten clarity on their niche or message just from the free training I provide!
9. Show appreciation for the mentors, coaches, VA’s, graphic artists, etc. who support you with your business. Give them a shout out on social media, provide them with a great testimonial and send them referrals.
10. Appreciate yourself as well. Don’t beat yourself up if things don’t go exactly as planned. Just learn and improve, and celebrate taking action and the results you did achieve.
I hope that these tips will help you make your clients feel even more appreciated!
© Copyright 2014 Cindy Schulson