In the previous post: How Do I Know When I Have Achieved Success? – Part 1, I provided the first five tips. I truly believe that it is important to live a life by your own design if you want to be happy and successful.
Here are my remaining tips for achieving success:
5. I use my money to buy income-producing assets, assets that appreciate in value or services that free up my time for other activities.
6. I always under-promise and over-deliver. I give my clients not only what they pay for but all those things that they have not paid for.
7. Guarding my time. I can always make more money, but time lost or wasted is gone forever – that not a good feeling for me.
8. Knowing that I do not need to reinvent the wheel on every new product or service. All I need to do is add a twist or put my own spin or uniqueness to create a demand and make it profitable.
9. Focus on being and providing my best by creating valuable products, giving great service, going the extra mile for my clients – rather than focusing on how much money I can make.
10. Doing good things for others without expecting anything in return: This has been one of my top secrets to success. You might want to try it.
I would love to hear about the tips that you have on your list that lead to your success. You can leave a comment below.
© Copyright 2014 Laureen Wishom