I just read my friend Shannon Cherry’s blog post about the changes she’s putting into place in her business. I love how she’s publicly working through the issue of being relevant and useful for her many readers and followers.
- Her ezine will be discontinued as of September 2010.
- Her prices are going up.
- She’s going deeper into the marketing strategies she’s so great at, which doesn’t exclude publicity but puts it into a whole new light.
In other words… she’s keeping things fresh.
And you need to do the same thing.
- When was the last time you took a good long look at your branding?
- What’s happening with your marketing?
- Still using the same old seminar titles and topics?
- Are your metaphors stale?
- Do you still have a headshot from 10 years and 20 pounds ago?
- How are you moving and growing?
This doesn’t mean everyone needs massive change, you just need to freshen up a bit.
Look at your business. Where’s the first place you’ll start?
I’ll be making some changes in the months ahead with some new ways of doing things… not for the sake of keeping busy, but for the sake of staying top of mind. Fresh.
© Copyright 2010 TextOnly'Admin