Can you believe how fast time is flying by already? The entire first quarter is gone!
I’ve decided that I’m tired of playing small with my business and I have some pretty big and aggressive goals that I want to
accomplish before year’s end, and with the first quarter already gone, I’ve got a lot of work to do! And to tell you the truth, I’m
both excited and scared. I’ve never stretched myself this far before… and stretching can be painful at times.
So how about you? How far are you stretching? Did you meet your goals last quarter? Are you on track to meet your goals
Your Mid-Month Review for April
These are the questions I’m asking myself during this mid-month reflection and I thought you might benefit from asking yourself the same ones:
- What have you accomplished up to this point?
- What goals or projects need to be adjusted, changed or dropped altogether?
- What are your priorities for the rest of this month?
- This is the most important question of them all —
- What is the ONE thing you could do that would make the biggest difference to your bottom line?
- What projects need to be deferred for another time? How will you remind yourself about those projects?
- What bills need to be paid, or are coming up, and do you have the funds yet to cover them?
- What projects or tasks have fallen off your radar, and do they need to be put back in your sights?
- What can you do to reward yourself (that’s not fattening) and when will you give yourself that reward?
© Copyright 2012 Marty Marsh