Successful entrepreneurs have a number of similar skill-sets and characteristics that have taken them to million dollar status. You may find some of the points below to be obvious but a periodic review of these million dollar skill-sets are a great way to spark or jump-start your business to million dollar status.
1. Think Success – Think Success – and – Think Success.
2. Find a need, determine the niche and supply the need to the niche.
3. Differentiate your product(s) and service(s).
4. Be passionate about what you do.
5. Think smart, think big, plan for success and never stop learning.
6. Be innovative and creative.
7. Focus on your strengths and implement a plan to minimize your weaknesses.
8. Never consider the possibility of failure, work hard and plan accordingly.
9. Constantly network; continue to look for innovative ways to network and get to know the people that can help your business grow.
10. Develop excellent planning and problem solving skills.
11. Remain disciplined, persevere and have faith.
12. Strive for an impeccable reputation, maintain your integrity and always follow through and complete what you start.
13. Learn to Listen – Listen – Listen.
In a recent article, a 21 year old who is almost a million dollar entrepreneur said that he lives by these rules:
1) always be prepared (if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail);
2) be creative;
3) go big and
4) never stop trying.
If becoming a million dollar entrepreneur is your dream, dream big and start the journey today.
© Copyright 2013 Laureen Wishom