I work with solo entrepreneurs. Professional who mostly work from their home office. Many of them have a virtual assistant or team of virtual professionals who help make their business run more efficiently.
When it comes time to get a creative project done, it can be tough to sit yourself down and “get ‘er done”! I’ve introduced the idea of a Virtual Creative Retreat to all my clients and I’m amazed at the results and inspiration!
Today I held our 3rd Virtual Creative Retreat and my Magic & Miracles Private Platinum-level clients and my Attraction Marketing & Money Mindset clients joined together literally all over the U.S. and Canada for 4 and 1/2 hours of creative focus, support and inspiration.
Each business owner picked a creative project she wanted to work on for the afternoon in the comfort of her own home office – one that would move her business forward in some way. We kicked off the program with a special connection ritual to open up our creativity from a surprise guest, Amethyst Wildfyre and everyone claimed their creative intention for the retreat.
Everyone goes off and creates away! We check in each hour for inspiration, celebration, accountability and coaching and then they are off! We wrap it up with a celebration call!
I am feeling so inspired by the projects from these women. Here is a sampling of what they accomplished:
- Wrote articles to get ahead on their ezine
- Ceated a new account on Typepad, created a blog and wrote her 1st two blog entries
- Created materials for her new Platinum Coaching program
- Freed the chi in her office by moving out and donating old computer equipment and created space for her Vision Board
- Got rid of piles and created systems for success
- Created a presentation and power point for their signature talk
- Created an audio gift for women stepping into what’s next after breast cancer
- Got rid of 5700 emails and organized inbox
- Created an information product which turned into a bigger system and content for her big corporate clients
- Created and recorded weekly audio series on pleasure
Wow – isn’t that inspiring! I know I was moved forward by all their commitment. It’s powerful what we can accomplish in our businesses when we support each other – even energetically. Imagine what’s possible in the world!
© Copyright 2009 TextOnly'Admin