Have you heard of the Sneaky Chef? The Sneaky Chef creates very sinful looking and tasting recipes that use very healthy ingredients. The ice cream cones in the picture are just fruit and low fat milk – but they look delicious. The Sneaky Chef makes it easy for cooks to make sure that their families are getting their fruits and vegetables in each day.
The online equivalent of eating your fruits and veggies, is posting to your blog more than once in a blue moon. In honor of the Ultimate Blog Challenge which starts on July 1. I’m going to share my 7 super sneaky tricks for making sure that your blogging gets done.
1. Use Evernote or even a plain notebook that you carry with you to capture your blogging ideas as they come to you.
2. Take advantage of the fact that all of the TV shows you normally watch are in re-runs and use that time to write.
3. Schedule a “rendezvous” with your blog on your calendar. I have found that if it isn’t scheduled – it won’t happen, make blogging a priority for you.
4. Write in chunks. Sometimes it is easier to relocate to a close-by coffee shop and do four blog posts at once!
5. Use Dragon Naturally Speaking or other dictation software to “write” when you are on the road. The dictation software that comes on many smartphones can also be very good.
6. Don’t be afraid to use private label rights materials as a base for your posts. You’ll want to completely rewrite them – but at least you’ll have an outline. I like to use articles from EZ PLR.
7. Get Support. Having “blogging friends” who comment on your posts, who share them and tweet them is one of the very best ways to stay on track. Want instant tribe of amazing fellow bloggers? Join the Ultimate Blog Challenge starting July 1. Joining the challenge is free (and we don’t come for you if you don’t post each day for 30 days… just do the best you can…)
What are your best tricks for getting your blogging done?© Copyright 2013 Michele A Scism