With the Solo‑E Certified Solo Entrepreneur Expert Network you can:
- Save time by leveraging content you are already creating
- Amplify your reach into the solo entrepreneurs market by delivering your expertise to more targeted prospects
- Increase your profit potential by collaborating with like-minded professionals you can trust
- Free yourself up to do more of what you do best: serve your clients!
From the Desk of Terri Zwierzynski, the Solo-CEO
November 15, 2014
Dear Solo Entrepreneur Expert,
You have a website, you are an established expert in your field, and you are constantly creating new, high quality content – but what used to be tried-and-true marketing techniques to grow your list with ideal prospects are no longer working as well. Marketing technology, systems and channels are changing so fast you can’t keep up. Collaboration partners come and go. Launches aren’t delivering the same results as before. It seems like you’re forced to pour time and resources into keeping up with the newest marketing tactics and strategies – class after class, event after event, and article after article – but you still scramble to get visibility, build your list and find and convert new prospects.
What’s worse is that because you struggle to build your list, you struggle to help the people who need your help most. You’re passionate about helping others, but you get so bogged down in reaching them that your efforts fall flat.
Pool your marketing efforts and resources with an exclusive network of fellow Solo‑E Certified Experts: get wider visibility and brand recognition, reach more prospects, and grow your business and your profits. Let us help you leverage the marketing activities you are already doing – through cutting-edge continuous, cooperative, and collaborative marketing!
- Dedicated to teaching and helping others enjoy the unique benefits of solo entrepreneurship – those who are ready and willing to invest time and money in themselves to accelerate their success
- Ready to find more ideal prospective clients who are already looking for your services, training and products, but have trouble finding you among the “small business” and “get rich quick” noise
- Already have a successful business and online presence, and are primed to position yourself as an established Expert on a high-quality, highly-targed website with like-minded (and equally respected) peers
- A believer in continuous marketing through consistent creation of new content, and confident that what you give away will attract prospects to you who are willing to invest in your programs
- Eager to engage authentically with more prospects, and have website and social media systems in place to enable conversation
- Seeking partners with whom you can practice collaborative marketing, pool your knowledge and resources, leverage marketing activities you are already doing, and grow everyone’s businesses
- See the value of not going it alone, and committed to investing in cooperative marketing as part of a larger network of practitioners with a common audience
- Willing to invest your time and resources in a highly selective, interactive program, and create a stream of new clients more easily and effectively!
Then you’re in the right place.
Before I tell you more about what that means – and how we can help each other, let me tell you a little more about myself:
I’m Terri Zwierzynski (Terri Z), Solo-CEO of Solo‑E.com – and a solo entrepreneur myself. Laid off after the dot-com crash of 2001, I decided to strike out on my own. But it was hard, because good online resources for solo entrepreneurs simply didn’t exist back then. So in 2003 I got involved in a project that turned into Solo‑E.com, a place where solo entrepreneurs like me could get information they can trust.
So, I know this market – because I am this market.
The marketplace of solo entrepreneurs is extremely diverse: crossing age groups, a multitude of professions, and worldwide locales in urban, suburban and rural areas. These business owners can be motivated by a variety of lifestyle needs, and often seek contrasting goals (money vs. time, for instance). However, there are common unifying characteristics that band us together – our desire to have a business that supports and meshes with our desired lifestyle. At Solo‑E, we have identified effective ways to reach and build relationships with this divergent market – continuously, collaboratively and cooperatively – and we continue to explore and refine our approach to that market.
Quantitative Data (via Quantcast)
- 60% female, 40% male
- 65% are between the ages of 25-54
- 40% have children
- 25% have income over US$100K
- 70% graduated from college
- Entrepreneurs visit Solo‑E, sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. At this point, they are looking primarily for free information
- Typical prospect path: views free information of Expert multiple times; clicks through to Expert’s website and signs up for newsletter; converts to customer/client. Evidence suggests that they may have a longer conversion cycle than the typical direct visitor to a particular website
- Example: evidence shows a coregistration subscriber may take over 12 months to convert to a buyer
- Conclusion: The best strategy to capture these prospects is continuous visibility through consistent creation and posting of free content over a long period of time.
This Market Knows – and Trusts – Solo‑E.com
Solo‑E.com has earned the credibility to speak directly to this market by consistently providing only high-quality information and resources since 2003. Being solo business owners ourselves, we know the unique challenges — and the possibilities — of our target market. We are passionate about the solo entrepreneur lifestyle and supporting the success of the growing solo entrepreneur market — it’s what we at Solo‑E.com do best!
- We are a highly sought-after joint venture partner. We only accept opportunities that fit our niche and that provide significant benefit to Solo‑E, either in increased traffic or adding to our subscriber list. Where a JV may not make sense for Solo‑E, we offer appropriate opportunities to our Certified Experts.
- We maintain a significant presence on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook, both for the site (Solo‑E) and for me, Terri Z (The Solo CEO), as the face of Solo‑E.com. Our posts are retweeted often and reach a major solo entrepreneur audience of over 45K.
- Solo‑E Certified Experts get additional media coverage. Reporters and bloggers, including the New York Times Small Business Blog, consistently turn to Solo‑E experts to comment on a variety of topics important to solo and small business owners.
- Solo‑E is a large, and growing, website, with nearly 15,000 Google search results for our domain actively bringing in traffic. Our site is spidered daily by the major search engine bots.
Solo‑E.com is uniquely qualified to provide you these benefits – we’re the largest multi-expert website JUST for Solo Entrepreneurs.