Bringing Creativity—and Profit—Into Business. In this episode, Michele interviews Laura West, marketing coach and strategist, and founder of the Center for Joyful Business. On the podcast, she shares advice for growing your business using the alchemy of creative power.
In this episode, you learn:
- Several different places in your life where your creativity shows up—places you might not even realize you’re being creative—and why it’s critical to recognize them.
- How your creativity is tied to your money, and how that’s reflected back at you in your experiences.
- The one thing you must do if you want to succeed, financially.
- Why it’s difficult to see the patterns from your own life that ultimately show you the way to your creative power, and an idea for getting a different perspective.
- Why it’s so important to bring both the masculine and the feminine energy to your business, especially as it relates to creativity.
- And more.
Laura says that when you can find your strength and stand in your creative power, you can build a successful business that is also comfortable and sustainable. On the podcast, she offers advice for making good, wise decisions in alignment with your creative power and energy (which is most definitely a recipe for attracting more abundance into your business and life.)
It is Laura’s mission to help women entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real successes. She believes that when you shift your energy, confidence, and creativity, and take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams.
If this topic resonated with you, you may be interested in Michele PW’s book, “Love-Based Money and Mindset: Make the Money You Desire Without Selling Your Soul.” You can read more about “Love-Based Money and Mindset” and grab your copy (available at most online retailers) here.
© Copyright 2017 Michele Pariza Wacek (Michele PW)