Finding time and using it well becomes so much easier when you are clear about your priorities and give yourself permission to be decisive about following through on them. That’s what I call Priority Power™!
What needs to change from day to day? What’s indispensable?
You see, the power lies entirely in your hands. You’re the one who decides. And it’s a back-and-forth process, in that your decisions shape your priorities, and then your priorities can skillfully shape future decisions.
Building Priority Power™ can help you right from square one, as you create an ideal start to your day. With your priorities in place, you know your path and everything that’s likely to be on it. Even setbacks and surprises feel more manageable, because you’re familiar with the factors you need to weigh.
Sounds rewarding, doesn’t it?
Prioritizing is a Heart-Based Time Management™ Tool. It links your heart, your mind, and your responsiveness to ongoing change. Here are some benefits you enjoy when you proactively and consistently prioritize:
- You feel safe. When you calmly weigh your options, your time choices are grounded and realistic.
- You feel relaxed. When your priorities are clear, you have made your peace with what comes first and what might need to wait.
- Your time is uncluttered. When you prioritize, you simplify. The more you exercise decisiveness, the stronger your “prioritizing muscles” become.
- You feel confident. Your skill at prioritizing helps you stay nimble as new situations arise.
- You experience inner abundance. You know, right down to your toes, that fulfillment arises from heart-based prioritizing. So you commit to use your time accordingly.
© Copyright 2012 Paula Eder, Ph.D.