As a Growth, Success, Acceleration, Healthy Living and Lifestyle Coach, it is important to have a healthy and balanced lifestyle. In part 1 of Living Healthy for Success in Career, Business & Life I discussed the first 4 health tips,? here are the remaining tips:
5. Wear Sunscreen – Sun damage causes premature aging of the skin and possible skin cancer.
It is important for woman to protect their skin when they are outside and using a daily sunscreen even when the sun is not shining.
6. Nightly Cleansing – Healthy living involves the skin, it is important to remove makeup nightly. Women should make sure they wash their face nightly to get rid of any makeup residue and impurities.
A clean, fresh face is an excellent way to keep the skin healthy and to keep the skin feeling beautiful.
7. Short Walks – Exercise is so important for women of all ages. When it is difficult to find the time to exercise – taking quick short walks alone or with the kids – it is a fantastic way to get your daily exercise in.
Many women in their 30’s say their body changes dramatically from when they were in their 20’s so it is extremely important to maintain healthy living by exercising.
8. Smile – Smiling not only makes a woman look beautiful on the outside but it helps to make a woman feel beautiful on the inside.
If you are looking for a no cost way to feel positive, make sure to put a big smile on your face and get ready to show the world just what a beautiful woman you are.
9. Yearly Exam – Women in their 30?s go through lots of change and a woman’s body will not react the same as it did in younger years.
It is essential that women go for their yearly exam and talk to their doctor about any concerns or questions they may have.
10. Eat Healthy – Women are typically on the go and when we are on the go it can be difficult at times to eat well. It is so important to eat healthy and maintain a balanced diet to continue with a healthy living lifestyle.
Remember: High-achieving women want to feel beautiful about themselves both inside and out – living a healthy lifestyle is the first step.
© Copyright 2013 Laureen Wishom