Below are eight top tips for ways to stop dreaming — and start doing.
1. Get the point of life. It’s short; if you don’t do it now, when will you?
2. Get passionate. Most successful businesses are built on the entrepreneur’s passion.
3. Get a grip on ‘it’. Carl Jung once said: ‘it’ is what scares you—and ‘it’ is different for everyone. Understand that fear comes with the territory.
4. Get real. Know that it isn’t going to be easy.
5. Get informed. Talk to people, join associations, and read everything relevant.
6. Get ready. Set a target date, and create a plan to get you there.
7. Get support. If you have a network, call on them. If you don’t, create one.
8. Get going. Do at least one thing each day to advance your plan.
Just wondering – how are you progressing on incorporating these 8 top tips into doing instead of dreaming?
© Copyright 2012 Laureen Wishom