Linda Dessau tagged me in her blog post! She shared seven unusual things about herself and then challenged me (and six others) to do the same! And although this blog is usually all about building your solo business, what good is it being a solo entrepreneur if you can’t have some fun, too!?7 Unusual Things you probably don’t know about Terri Z:
- I sing women’s barbershop music.
- I Twitter and Facebook, but don’t text or surf the web on my mobile phone (or own a iPhone/blackberry).
- I parachuted out of a perfectly good airplane. Once.
- I used to design (and participate in flight tests for) electronic controls for commercial jet engines. On my first flight test, the orientation included instructions for turning on my own oxygen tank, in case of emergency.
- I’ve been whitewater rafting on the Gauley.
- One of my legs is 1/4 inch shorter than the other.
- I’m adopted.
Now I get to pick 7 people to tag! I think you’ll find them, and their blogs, to be very interesting!
- Laura Howard West of Joyful Business and Cafe Entrepreneur
- Jeff Zbar of Chief Home Officer
- Nina East of the Association of Personal Growth Professionals
- Nancy Marmolejo of Viva Visibility
- Tina Forsyth of Online Business Manager
- Heather Dominick of EnergyRICH® Entrepreneur Success
- Kendall Summerhawk of Brilliance Unbridled
Now that I’ve tagged you:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
© Copyright 2008 Terri Zwierzynski