There are so many free webinars and teleseminars these days, and the reason is simple. They work!
But if you want your webinar to get results, you have to know how to deliver a webinar that rocks! I recently did a webinar for which over 800 people registered, and over 60 people registered for the program I was promoted on the webinar. You can do the same thing when you know how to put together a rocking webinar (and program:)
Here are 10 simple tips that will help you deliver a great webinar that brings results.
1. Create slides that are visually appealing. Use graphics and limited text on each slide. Have one key idea per slide and talk to that idea.
2. Write up your talking points. You can use bullet points or a full script. Be sure to practice so you don’t sound like you’re reading and the timing works out well.
3. Do a dry run so you make sure you know how the webinar service provider works. Get to know the features and don’t forget to hit “record” when it’s show time.
4. Be in the webinar room a few minutes early so you can greet people and warm up the room.
5. Deliver a strong opening hook that contains a big promise of what people will learn.
6. Deliver valuable content but don’t overwhelm people. You want to keep people engaged and inspired. We have a tendency to want to deliver so much information, thinking that’s helping people but it generally backfires. When people get too much information, they get overwhelmed and they stay stuck.
7. Use case studies to reinforce what you’re teaching. This also serves to reinforce your credibility and above all, it inspires people that they too can get these same results.
8. Share your personal story so people get to know what you’re all about and why you do what you do.
9. “Seed” your offer throughout the presentation so that the close feels natural for you and the audience. There are ways to do this so it flows within the presentation and feels very comfortable.
10. Create an “irresistible offer” that inspires people to take action. You can include valuable bonuses, a time sensitive fast action price, payment plan, guarantee, etc..
© Copyright 2013 Cindy Schulson