I know some people that have been growing their hair out since 8th grade.
It takes for-evs to grow it out. Years and years for just an inch or 2.
You changed your diet. You’ve put some all natural oils in your hair. You even tried doing a 30 day egg-mask hair cleanse.
You go in for a cut and color and your chop-happy hairstylist just cuts it all off.
There goes all that progress you made. Thanks for nothin.
You’re right back where you started, except you are no longer in middle school.
Do you feel like you have been taking 1 step forward and then 1 step backward in your business? With very little “hair growth?”
You’re never really getting ahead.
- You’ve been living in the same house forevs – and you totally need new flooring – but you don’t have the money to do that home renovation
- If you were just able to save $10,000 a year for the past 10 years, and if you just made 5% on your money each year – you could have had an extra $125,779
- You’re getting older – and if you decide to go back and just get a job – your age could work against you. Plus, if you go back to corporate, you will lose all the freedom you have right now.
You tried all of this stuff in your business:
- You hired a marketing coach
- You tried Facebook ads
- You’ve gone to networking events
- You redid your website
This feeling stuck thing just sucks. And here’s the deal… it’s not your fault.
And the people you know who are making more money than you are about as sharp as a bowling ball. You’re wayyyy smarter then them.
The numbers in your business don’t have to overwhelm you. With some advice and perspective, they can ENABLE you.
To grow. And brake free.
It’s hard to get the numbers and grow your business hair just by yourself.
Lets get on the phone (for FREE) and get strategic about the money in your business.
© Copyright 2015 Justin Krane, CFP