Are you selling on Amazon with private labeling, bundling or manufacturing?
Want to rank higher in the Amazon search results & make more sales? This ebook shows you how…
The gold rush is on! Private labelers are putting up product listings on Amazon in droves to cash in on their piece of this billion-dollar prize. Bundlers are developing packaged products and bringing in loads of sales. Manufacturers are adding their products to this vast marketplace in addition to selling on their own sites.
Amazon is a moneymaking machine… and that’s the problem.
With all this competition, can customers even FIND your listings on Amazon?
How do you:
– make your products stand out in a seriously overcrowded virtual space where others might be selling the same things you are under a different brand name?
– improve your chances of showing up high in Amazon’s internal search engine and Google?
– tap into the Amazon shopper mindset and appeal to their buying instincts?
– play by Amazon’s rules (and very specific do’s & don’ts) and win?
These days, the competition on Amazon is brutal. Why spend all that time & money creating a product or bundle then wimp out on the sales copywriting?
What’s included in Amazon Advantage: Product Listing Strategies to Boost your Sales?
– Time-tested copywriting methods for making your products stand out in the crowd even if others are selling the exact same things.
– How to make more sales and at higher prices.
– Amazon’s list of 4 things you must have to rank well in their internal search engine.
– The tricks and strategies of creating product listings that rank well on Google (despite Amazon’s sometimes conflicting information).
– How to get inside the minds of Amazon shoppers and create compelling descriptions that entice shoppers to buy.
– Real-life examples of products that excel (and some that fall flat on their faces).
– Step-by-step demonstrations of precisely how to implement the method – see it in action right before your eyes.
– Cheat sheets and worksheets to help you nail your product descriptions every time.
– My private process for creating an all-encompassing keyword list that can get you better rankings and seriously more traffic to your listings.
– How to capture attention with engaging product titles.
– How and why to use the Subject Keywords, Target Audience and other keyword features to get you found during “browse” searching.
– The right and wrong way to create features/bullets that work for you instead of sending shoppers packing.
– My unique F.A.C.E. method for determining the length and content of your product descriptions.
– Insiders tips on avoiding common newbie mistakes that can seriously harm your success.
This is not just the “what” of writing for Amazon. You also find out the “why” and “how” so you get a crystal clear picture of exactly what to do to rank higher, get more traffic and sell more products on Amazon.Learn More/Buy
© Copyright 2014 Karon Thackston