Want to Sell More Books on Amazon?
Here’s the Easy Way to Entice Readers
Wonder why people visit your Amazon book page, but don’t buy? One of the most critical (and most frequently overlooked) elements in book marketing success on Amazon is your description. Many authors think that, because they wrote a book, they should naturally be able to write sales copy, too? Then they end up frustrated because they can’t get the ideas in their heads to line up with the descriptions they write.
Sound like you? It’s a very common situation. Thankfully, there’s a simple solution.
Amazon Currently Has Over 32 Million Books Listed For Sale
Can Readers Find Yours?
If They Do, Would They Want To Buy It?
“Author Advantage: How to Create Amazon Book Descriptions That Sell” is the quick fix you need to move from commonplace to compelling. In only around 60 pages, you’ll find an illuminating and logical outline with step-by-step strategies for:
– Understanding the pros and overcoming the cons of selling on Amazon
– Getting inside the mind of your perfect readers and how to speak their language so they know that your book is a must-read
– The skill and art behind crafting book descriptions that pique curiosity and boost sales
– Simple steps for making your book description stand out among millions of others
– Easy optimization techniques to help Amazon send more readers to your book page
– And much more
© Copyright 2017 Karon Thackston