You know all the reasons why you should host a teleseminar, but do you know HOW?
In this 60-minute teleseminar, I revealed insider secrets on How to Host Your Own Teleseminar.
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- What to do if no one shows up on your call?
- Which bridge lines work best — even for international callers who have phone charges?
- What order you should do things in? There IS an order for success.
- How do you promote your teleseminars even if you don’t have an ezine or website?
- 3 simple and easy ways to repurpose your teleseminars?
- What do you do if someone asks a question you can’t answer?
- Is there a best time to take questions on the calls?
You missed the live call, but can still get all the information:
- Audio file of entire call
- Word-for-Word transcript of call
- Call handout designed to serve as a step-by-step guide on hosting your own teleseminars
© Copyright 2008 Sandra P. Martini