“Learn how WRITING ONCE each month can grow your list, and drive traffic to your site while getting you recognized as an expert and putting your marketing on autopilot GUARANTEED!”
Imagine going to bed each night ,
waking up and finding you’ve made money.
This can be your reality — 24/7 365 days a year!
If you’re like most business owners and entrepreneurs, you have too much to do and too little time to do it in.
I’d like to introduce to the concept of “repurposing”. It’s a fancy way for saying “work smarter, rather than harder” and it applies to all businesses in all industries. This concept is NOT just for those who use the Internet to make money.
By repurposing work you’re already doing, you can save time and effort (no double work) by getting the most use out of everything you do.
For example, you could write an article about something you help your clients and customers with and use that article on your website or blog, but also in targeted article directories on the internet.
This is known as “article marketing” and, when done right, will drive targeted prospects to your website for more information.
There are several other ways to repurpose your work in addition to article marketing. Here are three ways you can easily repurpose your work without spending any money:
1. Take an article you wrote and host a free teleseminar using the same information in order to build your reputation and increase your list (if you have or are planning to have a newsletter). Record the teleseminar as you give it.
2. Take the same teleseminar from above and provide the transcript and audio file as a product which you sell on your website or which you use as a marketing tool and hand out to prospects.
3. Compile a list of your client and customers’ frequently asked questions, add your answers and either sell it on your website or use it as a lead generator.
I’ve done all of this and much more. My system includes over 50 ways you can repurpose your work and the resources you need to get it done. After all, if you’re not getting it done, you’re not reaping the benefits.
There are tons of ways to build your business. Some are more successful than others, some are more time consuming than others and some are definitely more difficult than others.
Following the proven strategies and steps in this System will…
- grow your newsletter list so you can easily and authentically market to them over and over.
- teach you how to know what your clients and customers are looking for AND how to give it to them.
- increase your credibility and position you as the expert in your field.
- create new revenue streams – many of them passive, so you work once and earn money without additional effort.
- teach you how to create a business using repurposing techniques.
- package your knowledge into products and services.
- allow you to work smarter.
- teach you how to get publicity with press releases and how to avoid the “instant trashing” most releases get from the press.
“How to Repurpose Your Work” teaches you the HOW, not just the WHAT of making it happen…and in less time than you thought! You can implement the steps in this System in an hour or less each week!
Is it hard to do?
If you can follow a recipe, you can do this! If you try to do it all at once, YES…it can be overwhelming. But if you know the steps, have the tools and follow the path, it’s easy!
You can do 1, 2 or 50 of the steps and you can start them TODAY! There is no need for overwhelm as you can pick and choose which work for you and EACH will have an effect on your business!
Finally, you are given the HOW, not just the WHAT of how to use repurposing to build a successful business — NO MATTER your industry!
Here are just a few of the items this workbook includes:
1. How to better leverage your time and efforts
2. A day-by-day schedule of WHEN to do WHAT
3. Why you don’t want to repurpose everything (page 41)
4. Best sites to effortlessly get you more publicity (almost all are FREE!) (page 163)
5. 37 ways to repurpose and repackage your work – in addition to article marketing!
6. Proven technique to discover which topics your prospects and clients are interested in (page 27)
7. Breakout of the ACTUAL TOOLS you need to make all of this happen (page 79)
8. The #1 way to repurpose your work and how most business owners aren’t taking advantage of it (page 39)
9. FREE templates on creating effective resource boxes (page 56)
10. A simple 1-2-3 format for how to write, even if you think you can’t or never have (page 35)
11. The one simple, AND FREE, activity that takes 5-10 minutes a day and works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, every year. (page 34)
12. The one thing a press release must do to avoid being thrown out. (page 71)
13. A visual guide to repurposing. (page 80)
14. How to build a business through repurposing – a four month view. (page 80)
15. The one thing you do NOT want to use when giving teleseminars (and it’s not a cell phone). (page 88)
16. How to effectively use social networking sites in repurposing your work. (page 168)
17. A checklist for every press release you send out. (page 171)
If you’ve heard enough and wish to order, please click here.
IMPORTANT: I don’t play around and I don’t beat around the bush with long-winded theories and unusable advice. I get straight to the heart of things, telling you exactly what you need to know.
And if you order now, you can have the following bonuses:
- FREE BONUS #1: – Unlimited Access to My Private, Online Resource Library — $97 Annual Value
- FREE BONUS #2: – Download of My PRODUCTIVITY TRACKER/TIME ASSESSMENT TOOL — $29 Value
- FREE BONUS #3: – Download of My Information Product Checklist — PRICELESS
- FREE BONUS #4: – POWER AND SOUL BOOK — $19.95 Value
© Copyright 2008 Sandra P. Martini