Struggling to Get Amazon Product Reviews? Pick Up My Legal Email Strategies for Generating a Steady Stream That Will Increase Sales
As an Amazon seller, you already know that 4- and 5-star reviews are essential to driving sales. In fact, 80% of online consumers actively seek out product ratings when they’re shopping. Positive post-purchase reviews provide social proof that a product or brand is trustworthy, carrying 12 times more weight than product descriptions alone.
Getting customers to actually leave reviews can be like pulling teeth.
Not only are Amazon buyers busy with their lives; many are bombarded repeatedly with review requests from sellers. Worse than being ignored, these pestering emails can frustrate buyers to the point of turning their backs on a brand forever.
What’s more, while Amazon once allowed soliciting reviews in exchange for free or steeply discounted products, this practice has since been banned.
So how DO you get reviews on Amazon? Exactly what do you do you persuade more customers to take a few minutes to write a glowing review for your product? And how do you do it in compliance with Amazon’s latest Terms of Service (TOS)?
I’ll give you a hint: it’s a completely different approach than the one most sellers use to seek reviews.
In my ebook, “Review Advantage: Email Strategies for Getting Amazon Product Reviews (Legally!),” you’ll discover techniques the Marketing Words team has used for years to create follow-up product review emails for clients. Based on feedback from these clients, we know our strategies have a positive impact when it comes to encouraging Amazon customers to leave after-purchase product evaluations.
What’s Included in the Book?
This book isn’t just a manual for writing product review request emails. You also find out the “why” behind the strategies so you get the big picture of how to be more successful in attracting customer comments. You’ll discover:
– Why it’s so difficult to get customer reviews. We explain it from the buyer’s perspective. What’s going on inside their head?
– How Amazon’s “incentivized reviews” policy went horribly wrong—and the changes they’ve implemented since (every seller NEEDS this info!).
– Why email is the best way to seek reviews—and what you can and can’t do with this method of customer outreach.
– Why most product review emails get flat-out ignored by customers. I critique several real-life examples and explain exactly what the seller did wrong.
– The #1 thing you can start doing in your emails to immediately stand out from the crowd (hint: it’s not about you, it’s about them).
– 10 ideas for compelling email content that will catch your recipient’s eye and foster the goodwill that leads to positive customer reviews.
– The ideal length for your emails (too short and you haven’t provided enough value. Too long and they won’t read it.).
– How to create mouthwatering subject lines that get your emails opened. I share my 6 favorite (and proven) strategies with you.
– When to send your follow-up emails. It’s different for every type of product. I’ve included a handy chart as a guideline for scheduling your communications.
Just imagine what a few favorable reviews could do for your product sales.Learn More/Buy
© Copyright 2017 Karon Thackston