Okay, if the previous blogs, part 1, part 2 or part 3 of Checklist for Organizing Your Home Office or Workspace Before 2015 seems like too much work, here’s 10 tasks that can be done any time you have 10 minutes or less.
1. Respond to, file, or delete fifteen emails in your inbox.
2. Clear ten old voice-mails or text messages from your phone.
3. Take time and file one stack of paperwork.
4. Make a ‘to-do’ list for the next day.
5. Clean out your wallet, purse, or computer bag — who knows what could be hiding in there!
6. De-clutter your computer’s desktop screen — probably time to delete, file, and organize ALL those desktop icons!
7. Remind yourself of the goals you’ve set for the year – are you still on track to complete them?
8. Purge your Twitter account from following people/topics that no longer of interest you.
9. Unsubscribe from five emails you receive and never read (although you really should sign up for my newsletter, which comes out once a week or on a monthly basis).
10. Start planning now for the next tax year. Label a box “Next Year’s Taxes,” and put it in your office.
10.5. And, when all task are done, touch up your nails they may need it with all of this work.
I like to do these 10 minutes tasks during “dead time” — between meetings, while I’m waiting for someone, or even in the car (when I am not driving).
P.S. If you want more information on how be better organized in every area of your life, you can order my new book: Fit, Fine & Fabulous in Career, Business & Life (Amazon Best Seller).
Click here to purchase the book and receive $2,000 worth of free bonus gifts that will catapult your career or business to ultimate success.
© Copyright 2015 Laureen Wishom