Use a service such as TimeDriver http://www.timedriver.com
Works with Outlook and Google calendar
- You create the available timeslots in your calendar (refer to Key 1 – Planning).
- You then send a link to your TimeDriver calendar to your client.
- Your client can only schedule in those times that YOU have made available in your
calendar – by default they’re going to be working to YOUR schedule.
- There are no emails back and forth offering various timeslots – a huge timesaver in itself
- The system is very simple for you to use.
- You are putting the ball in your client’s court to make their appointment, so you don’t have to constantly chase them down.
This tip was one of many time management strategies presented to the Office Organization Success Cafe members on their members-only monthly teleclass.
Want *2 free months* in the Office Organization Success Cafe?
© Copyright 2008 TextOnly'Admin